Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

FPC listing maintenance and request

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PointyThings

PointyThings

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

Well, it's that time again.

If you have a listing on FPC that is out of date (item sold, found what you wanted, trade completed, etc.), please log in and update it.

For listings that have ended (sold, traded, bought, no longer for sale), please go to your post, click the "Edit" button to go into edit mode, then click the "Use Full Editor" button so you can add "SOLD" or "ENDED" to your title or subtitle. That makes it much easier for me to find your ended posts and move them into the appropriate areas.

And if you haven't visited FPC in a while, please stop back today!

We've had some ups and downs in traffic, but members continue to post new items for sale and trade. Come browse what's available and list a few items yourself.

The more activity we have on FPC, the better it is for everybody.

If you already post on FPN, Pentrace, Zoss, etc., please post here, too. The more exposure your listings get, the faster you'll get the action you desire.

As I said when we opened our doors in July, I want to make this the best site for buying, selling, and trading. Let me know what you like to see on FPC. If it makes sense, I'll do what I can to make it happen.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you here on FPC.

--Karl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users