Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Colibri Mickey Mouse FP F/S

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Adam Frank

Adam Frank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York, the city so nice they named it twice

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

Colibri Mickey Mouse Fountain Pen

This is an authorized "Mickey Mouse" fountain pen made by Colibri. Black lacquer over brass, slip cap that closes with a satisfying "click", medium IPG nib that writes very smoothly. Cartridge only; I don't think the pen came with a converter. The pen is a little too thin and heavy for my taste, but it writes very well and is certainly a conversation piece if you're into Disney. Mickey's glove and ears on the cap are intact, and the nib is adorned with the stylized Mickey emblem. A very nice pen to write with or for the collection (or for a gift to a Disney collector!). No brassing to the metal parts.

No box or papers. I'm asking $65 OBRO shipped in CONUS. I'll ship internationally at cost; please email me at adamfrank64 at gmail dot nospamcom to get the shipping cost. Paypal, money orders, checks - however you want to pay is fine with me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users