Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Federalist Pens Papers#11 (Nov. Update)

Federalist Pens Federalist Frank Fountain Pen Day Ohio Pen Show

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Frank

Frank

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 444 posts
  • LocationUSA (NJ)

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:23 PM

The Federalist Pens Papers#11

Fountain Pen Day/Ohio Pen Show/Black Friday Weekend!

What a great month it has been so far! Fountain Pen Day was celebrated- at a Pen Show! THE- Ohio Pen Show (wink) was held 11/2-11/5, with FPD on 11/3/17! Cary has worked very hard to make this day a huge success- now truly celebrated worldwide! 
The Columbus Show will be held the first weekend of November for the foreseeable future!
This is always one of the best shows of the year! 

Black Friday is next weekend- along with Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday! Look for extra discounts, Free US shipping, and a Free Platinum Preppy Pen with $50 purchase all weekend! Celebrate Small Bizz Saturday- We encourage pen pals from the Mid-Atlantic to shop at Fed Pens. If you live in Philly/South Jersey, ask about local delivery!
New Products/Brands

We continue to launch new brands and products on the site. We have introduced both Online Germany and Giuliano Mazzuoli Pens to the Federalist Family. The Moka Pen is a very popular Mazzouli model- it resembles a retro style Italian Coffee Maker. Prego! 
S_MDNVDVYX.jpg
The Switch Plus is a new product from Online Pens. This modern FP comes with a stylus tip at the end of the barrel! It comes in several colors, and has nib choices of XF/F/M points.
switch_square_new_3.jpg

Pelikan Pens continues to amaze and delight it's fans (including yours truly) with new models. Just launched within the past couple months is the M605 White Demo, M805 Ocean Swirl, and the NEW M200 Brown Marbled finish. Chartpak (Pelikan US Distributor) has also lowered the prices of these new products to allow US Dealers to be more competitive on the world stage. These models are/will be available shortly! reserve yours today- visit our Pelikan Page http://www.federalis...likan_c_99.html
M605%20Banner.jpgM805%20Ocean%20Swirl%20Banner.jpgm200-brown-marbled%20banner.jpeg

I Welcome Your Business!

As we enter our Third full year in business, I want to extend my pledge to you- Pen Pal! I am an online store- I do not have the overhead of a B&M store- I do not have staff to compensate- I do not have to pay affiliates for any online comments about myself, nor any of the products I represent (Nor do I get PAID for these comments).

If you have a question- call me TOLL FREE 866-746-4900. I will answer your question personally, or put you in the right direction for the answer. I manage more than just this pen store- I also moderate Fountain Pen Classifieds Forum, and I run the Facebook and Linked-In pages for The Fountain Pen Community. I have been in the pen "Community" for more than a decade ( I have been a pen collector since I was a kid- but only a "serious" collector the last 15 years or so..), and do far more than just "sell" products.

That said- I will match or beat any authorized US Dealers' advertised prices for most products that we mutually represent.  
I continue to invest in my store- we will be adding more pen, paper, and ink brands in 2018. Come Join Us!

Regards,
Frank
Federalist Pens

"When, in the course of writing events, it becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal" (Federalist Frank)

We sell quality, known brands at reasonable prices!!
(Use forum code "FPC" to receive an additional discount of 5%!)

www.federalistpensonline.com   (Online Pen Store)

Linked-In Group!

Like Us on Facebook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Federalist Pens, Federalist Frank, Fountain Pen Day, Ohio Pen Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users