Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

PARKER "51" [SOLD]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Penfisher

Penfisher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:06 AM

About 5 months ago I entered a post about this pen in an ongoing thread "What Parker Are You Using This Day?" and you can read the background story on the pen for sale here: http://www.fountainp...is-day/page-105   Please read it for full details of the rebuild/restoration.

I have used the pen happily for the past 5 months as my personal daily user and it has never let me down and is functioning perfectly.  Over this time I have used Noodler's Bulletproof Black ink almost exclusively and with that ink it puts down a line between a Fine plus and a Medium depending on the type of paper being used. 

If you read (and I hope you did) the background post above, then you know that the pen has a black hood and midnight blue barrel with a lustraloy cap and black jewel -- a color scheme I have really enjoyed over the past 5 months.  If you are looking for a good daily user this is your pen!

$45  plus shipping ($4 USA only)

Paypal please :)

Click here to email me X  or go to my profile and send me a message.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users