Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Pelikan and Diamine Ink Sale or Trade

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AndWhoDisguisedAs

AndWhoDisguisedAs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:28 AM

Hi Fountain Penners!

I have 2 full bottles of ink that I’m looking to trade or sell. I am not looking for equal value. I’m happy to trade 2-for-1 or if you want any of the pens I'm selling or trading, 3-for-1. I’m not using any of these inks and looking to swap or sell what I have for a ink(s) or a fountain pen that I will use.

Pelikan Blue Black ($13.00) (99.9% full, a nib was dipped to see if I liked the color, I didn't)

Diamine Majestic Blue ($9.00) (95+% full)

Shipping from the US ONLY to the US. PayPal preferred. Postage TBD by order/sale/trade, but generally USPS, delivery confirmation, securely wrapped and packed.

I also have a mint condition black Pilot Custom 74 with a medium music that I just purchased and discovered I don't like music nibs, as well as 5 others writers I'm looking to sell or swap so make me an offer.

Thanks everyone.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users