I am refocusing my small collection, and here is a group pens offered for your consideration. Prices include shipping with tracking (about 2 weeks to most places). Insurance is extra at cost (1% of insured amount) if required.
I would consider trades but only with some specific vintage Onotos, some vintage Japanese pens, Danitrio Densho preferably in F or EF or Sailor cross music nib pen. I will consider offers only if you are interested in more than one item.
Thank you for looking,
From left to right:
1. Aurora 88 project pen. Got this and #3 as projects but didn't manage to work on them. This one has a distorted barrel, but otherwise is perfect. Excellent cap, section, nib 14k (M flexible), piston system, knob, etc. Yet I believe it will require a new barrel. USD 70 (if taken with pen 3, total of 130)
2. Aurora 88 duo cart. Later model, working, with one cartridge installed and duo cart holder + rattling ball system intact. Nib is a hard 14k medium. USD 100
3. Aurora 88 project pen. Cap, nib is M, flex, 14k, barrel, section, everything perfect, just needing work on the piston head which tip on the packing thread arrived broken. The remaining piece of the piston can be used to put it back to work on skilled hands. If you need more photos of the piston to decide on it just let me know. USD 90 (if taken with pen 1, total of 130)
4. Aurora modern 88. NOS, never used, just dip tested. Excellent long tined 14k EF nib. Box and papers on this one. USD 400. More photos here.
5. Omas ebony pre-2005 Paragon. Sterling section. EF nib 18k. Box and papers. USD 600. More photos here.
6 and 7. Omas 361 FP and MP set. Mint. Very rare set with original box. Early model with dot on section, double sided 14k nib (flex and hard). Collector's pen! USD 900. More photos here.
8. Omas 360 vintage LE. 18k EF nib. No box, but with Omas sleeve and papers. Filled just one time. USD 620
10. Pelikan M300 black - previous model - stenciled cap logo - Gold F nib. Box and papers. USD 220
11. Pelikan M600 green with 3 nibs- previous model - stenciled cap logo - nibs are: 18k EF, 18k B stub by Richard Binder (2010) and 14k double sided XXF/XXXF flexible nib (Spencerian) by Richard Binder (2011). They have only been dip tested. Box and papers. USD 720. More photos here.
Paypal only for now.
2. Ariel Kullock made combo with original Argentinian 51 parts - octanium nib (M) and 1.1 mm lead. USD 80
3. Sheaffer vintage touch down filler, restored, working, 14k two tone M-B nib, very smooth. USD 100
4. Sheaffer Imperial III - 14k two tone M nib - touchdown filler working, mint, still has chalk marks on body. USD 100. More photos here.
5 and 6. Sheaffer vintage grey FP and MP set - touch down filler restored working - 14k two tone F nib - still has price tags (also on pen's section) but no box. USD 140. Nib close up here.
7 and 8. Sheaffer rolled gold FP and MP set - ball pen and FP - steel nib EF - has lost most of it's golden wash - goes with modern Sheaffer converter - no box but has a nice vintage leather case. USD 80. More photos here.
9. Sheaffer desk pen - 14k F nib - touchdown filler need work - has 2 very small cracks on TD filler connection but that can be restored. If not used as TD can be perfectly used in sac squeeze mode. USD 75. More photos here.
10 and 11. Sheaffer Imperial sterling FP and MP set - NOS - 14k F nib - original converter and box . Note: modern converter in pictured box belongs to #7 set. USD 240. More photos in box here.
12. Sheaffer targa - 14k F nib - NOS - Steel body and gold plated trim - original converter, box and papers. USD 100. Photos of pen in box here.
Thank you for looking.