Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

SOLD! New Pelikan M805 - Blue/Black, B Nib - $299

Pelikan M805 $299

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arklawboy

Arklawboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationATL, GA, USA

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:15 AM

SOLD!!! Thanks, FPC!!! Good afternoon, folks. Selling a new Pelikan M805 in the lovely blue/black striated pattern to thin the flock. Pen was purchased new last year from an authorized Pelikan dealer. The pen was dipped once, upon receipt, to sign my name and make sure it worked. It has remained in a Pelikan leather case since then.

Rhodium-plated furniture.  B nib.  End of the cap is the current issue rhodium-colored emblem. Of course, no dings, scratches, etc. as the pen is new and never used. Truly, it is in mint condition.

Regrettably, I lost the box and papers when I moved. However, I am including the Pelikan leather pen case as pictured, and the items will be bubble wrapped for safe transit (if you would like a generic box [Cross, Parker, etc.], I should be able to find one for you).

$299 gets this lovely pen shipped to you, CONUS, via Priority Mail Express (shipping is included in the price; order by 3:00 Eastern and you should have the pen the next day in most cases). Shipping is available to other areas, including Canada, Europe, and Asia at my cost; please email me for an estimate.  Payment is by PayPal only, please. Offers will also be considered.

Many thanks for looking, and please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or if you'd like to see additional photographs of the pen.

All the best,

Chad

Attached Files

#2 Arklawboy

Arklawboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationATL, GA, USA

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:33 AM

This pen has been sold. Thanks, FPC!