Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Montegrappa 1989 Roses York Limited edition Sterling Silver Fountain Pen

Montegrappa Fountain Pen 1989 Sterling Silver Silver Limited Edition Vintage Mint Condition Rare unused

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 The_Boar44

The_Boar44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:51 AM

http://www.ebay.com/...n-/262775291760

Happy Holidays everyone!

It is my pleasure to share a very special pen with you all, a Montegrappa 1989 Roses York Limited edition Sterling Silver Fountain Pen. This Pen was kept unused, in otherwise mint condition. According to my notes, this pen is a " SPECIAL RESERVE " dedicated to wine ....limited to 1912 fountain pens; you may notice the bunches of grapes engraved on the barrel. Per the wishes of a dear and close friend and collector who I am assisting, it is currently up for eBay auction, preferably to any enthusiast who may also cherish this pen as greatly as he did. Thank you all, for your time and consideration! May this pen serve as a wonderful belated Christmas/Holiday gift for a true Fountain pen lover!

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas,
The_Boar44

***PLEASE READ: if the nature of this post violates the rules/regulations of this page, please link me to the forum website and/or relevant network page where this post may apply. This is a special post that could help a dear friend this holiday season who has been struggling with his health since his motor vehicle accident last year. Thank you all for your understanding!***

http://www.ebay.com/...="s-l1600.jpg">

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Montegrappa, Fountain Pen, 1989, Sterling Silver, Silver, Limited Edition, Vintage, Mint Condition, Rare, unused

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users