Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Selling items is easier than you might think!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tortoise

Tortoise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMississippi, USA

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

I’ve been so pleased with how well my pens and inks have been selling here on FPC. Almost everything I’ve posted has sold very quickly here. I am grateful to the creator of this site for making it so friendly and accessible.

The reason I started selling off bits of my collection this year is that I needed some extra cash. (Don’t we all!) I was very hesitant at first to try selling, afraid that I wouldn’t be able to do it properly, or handle payment and shipping matters well. A good pen friend and blogger with lots of experience encouraged me, however, so I gave it a shot. I just studied what others included in their sale descriptions and followed suit. The only hard part of the process? Letting go of some pens that I really like!

If you are reluctant to try selling, don’t be! Just flush & polish those pens, take some photos, and list them for sale. If I can do it, anyone can!

• Penman likes this

#2 KenS

KenS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWashington USA

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

Good on you. One of these days I'll get busy, and sell off some of the pens I seldom if ever use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users