Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Conway Stewart Marlborough LE in Woodgrain with Italic Fine Nib

Conway Stewart Italic Fine Flexible Semi-flex flex nib Limited Edition Ebonite Vintage Lever Fill

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tgeorgo

tgeorgo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, Hawaii

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

THIS PEN IS SOLD

The factory fine italic semi flex nib on this pen is incredible.  One of the best modern factory nibs in my opinion. 

For sale is my near mint Conway Stewart Marlborough Limited Edition Woodgrain Ebonite Italic Fine Fountain Pen. This is a fantastic pen. The semi-flex italic nib writes like a dream. This pen is still in perfect condition. The writing on the band looks a little odd to me as if the engraving is off where the texture is different on the inside of the letters but it is a very minor complaint and the pen came that way. You can see this in the photos attached. For a modern pen this LE Marlborough really sings. You normally don't get performance like this unless you use a vintage pen. 

The lever fill works great and is super easy to use. I don't know why more modern pens are not made with this filling system. 

The Woodgrain edition is only 300 and this pen is number 33. 

The box that this pen comes in is spectacular. I have never seen anything like it. It is a box within a box. The outer box is a leather or leatherette, I am not sure which, covered rigid white velvet lined box and inside of it is a smaller diamond shaped black leather rigid box with black velvet lining. It is really, really impressive. The top of the inner box doubles as a killer display pedestal for the pen. Check out the photos attached it is pretty amazing. 

Below I have included the manufacturer's promotional brochure. 

You can have this pen at a huge discount from what it is selling for retail.  $old plus shipping. Priority insured shipping in the US is $23 due to the very large size and weight of the box. If for some reason you don't want the box then USPS insured shipping is only $13. If you live outside the US please contact me and I will get you a shipping quote. Paypal only. The first unreserved/unconditioned "I'll take it" gets it. Attached File  CSMMnySht.jpg   96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSM.jpg   141.97KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMnib.jpg   69.46KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMNibBk.jpg   64.66KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMnibsd.jpg   73.71KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMclip.jpg   85.04KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMband.jpg   85.16KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMlever.jpg   81.56KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMClipSd.jpg   99.21KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMposted.jpg   107.04KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMFullBoat.jpg   90.12KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMBox.jpg   74.36KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMDmndBx.jpg   115.23KB   0 downloadsAttached File  CSMBoxClsd.jpg   100.97KB   0 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conway Stewart, Italic, Fine, Flexible, Semi-flex, flex nib, Limited Edition, Ebonite, Vintage, Lever Fill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users