Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Guests, Welcome to Fountain Pen Classifieds

Can't See Photos? Register Now For FREE Buying, Selling & Trading and Complete Access!

This website is the only pen enthusiast site devoted exclusively to buying, selling, and trading writing instruments and accessories.

And it's completely FREE to use.
No fees whatsoever!

To get started, please register for your free membership. Only members can:

--Post buy/sell/trade listings or reply to postings
--Create a custom profile
--Contact other members by personal message (PM) or email
--Subscribe to categories, forums, and topics (so you can watch for new items being posted, etc.)
--View photos in posts

We're working hard to become the #1 website for writing instrument commerce.

Take a moment and join now!

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Mint Classic Pens LM1 Flame Red LE broad nib - [SOLD]

Classic Pens LM1 Red Flame Limited Edition

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mikew

mikew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

Attached File  long Red Flame.jpg   9.73KB   3 downloads

This is a LM1 Flame Red Limited Edition fountain pen from Classic Pens. This is pen number 343 of only 500 pens worldwide - the edition number is inscribed on the pen's cap lip - and it comes complete with red hardshell presentation box; outer white case, warranty card and numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.

Attached File  certificate Red Flame.jpg   58.63KB   0 downloads Attached File  box Red Flame.jpg   31.27KB   0 downloads

The pen is fitted with a two colour 18k (750) gold nib which is a BROAD - perfect for customizing to your hand!. The pen takes standard international cartridges (not supplied) or fills from an ink bottle using a converter (supplied).

Attached File  everything Red Flame.jpg   15.59KB   0 downloads

The pen is unused (it has been checked and tested - smooth writer with good ink flow) and includes all original documents and packaging.

Price was US$387 - FINAL reduced price is US$298, including shipping within Canada and US. International is extra. First "I will take it!" gets the pen.

Inquiries and questions can be sent to mawcatax@yahoo.ca

Thanks for looking!

P.S. While this is my first pen offered for sale here, I have sold a number of pens through the Pentrace Green Board and FPN.

#2 PointyThings

PointyThings

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Welcome to FPC!

#3 mikew

mikew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

Thanks - it is so refreshing to be able to post ads for pens in a few minutes!

#4 mikew

mikew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:13 AM

Hi,

I am going to reduce my asking price by US$50 so that the new selling price is US$337, which includes shipping within Canada and to CONUS. Thanks for looking!

MikeW

#5 mikew

mikew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hi,

Last call - the final selling price is US$298, which includes shipping within Canada and to CONUS. If it does not sell at this price i will keep it or give it as a gift.

Thanks for looking!

MikeW

#6 PointyThings

PointyThings

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Mike,

I looked at your price reductions. You might want to leave it up a bit longer and edit your original post to reflect the price cuts (you can fully edit everything at any time). Like this:

Price is US$387 now reduced to $298

Many people might not scroll down to see your follow up price cut posts.

#7 mikew

mikew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Mike,

I looked at your price reductions. You might want to leave it up a bit longer and edit your original post to reflect the price cuts (you can fully edit everything at any time). Like this:

Price is US$387 now reduced to $298

Many people might not scroll down to see your follow up price cut posts.

Thank you for this clarification - I saw the edit button but it did not appear to be functional.

#8 PointyThings

PointyThings

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

Thank you for this clarification - I saw the edit button but it did not appear to be functional.

Under the updated software it's more of a link than a button. But if you can see it, then it should work.

#9 mikew

mikew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

Under the updated software it's more of a link than a button. But if you can see it, then it should work.
Got it. I will strike through the old price and highlight/colour the final reduced price when I have my laptop as the normal edit options do not seem to be available when using my IPad - of course, I need to download the mobile version and I assume that will take care of that issue.

Thanks for your help!
MikeW

#10 mikew

mikew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

Pen is now sold. Thank you for your interest!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Classic Pens, LM1 Red Flame, Limited Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users